Wednesday 23 May 2007

In case you were wondering...

...there really is nothing going on at work today!

I work in a print shop. Apparently the whole trade in London is dead at the moment. Some places haven't had anything for a couple months now. We're not that bad, but we certainly haven't had anything all week. That's not the reason I started this blog but it's certainly the reason for all the posts! Some people are blaming the political uncertainty in this country or people being on holiday but me, well, I don't have a clue! Not a Scooby! And honestly I ain't bothered. It's just a blip and I'm quite happy keeping my head down, working on some images and writing this stuff...

This image is a sketch I pulled from a corner of my current sketchbook and coloured up in photoshop mainly because this page is already looking a little colourless! The TV head guy is actually a creature from another planet, believe it or not. The full story I'm working on at the moment. I may well post part one of it soon. I was going to save it but hey! Boredem does funny things to you!